With PPC competition continually growing, more and more advertisers are trying to see if the PPC model works for them. In doing so, the PPC landscape has turned out some impersonal and rather cold adverts. Leta��s take a look at 5 ways any PPC advertiser can and should aim for a more intimate setting with their PPC campaign.
1. Make your ad copy very personal. When i viagra online lioresal without prescription nformation is viewed as cold and impersonal it is not likely to result in a click. When a searcher feels like the information is written just for him or her, clicks are increased.
2. Viagra online, generic zithromax. Geo-target your PPC campaign’s ad groups with state, metro, and even neighborhood-friendly ad copy. Customers love to a�?keep it locala�? offline, and that same sentiment carries over to the online world. Plus you can customize your bids and landing pages for each locale within your campaign.
3. Treat mobile searches as just that, mobile. Make your ad copy relevant to someone on the go and in need of something a bit more immediate. Also, make your mobile landing page content centered on contact (phone, email) and directions. And since mobile users have a much smaller screen, format your landing pages to be clean, concise, and without clutter.
4. Make sure your PPC campaign conveys the same messaging as other forms of offline advertising do. TV advertising drives more information-driven searches than any form of advertising. Make sure you take into account what your ads are saying on TV when you put together your PPC ad copy and landing pages.
5. Make your landing pages as relevant as possible to the user’s search query. Dona��t simply send every user to the same generic landing page. Send them to the exact product or service page they are in search of. Even if you only sell 5 different products all within the same tight niche, byA� segmenting your users to the absolutely most relevant page, you will see an increased conversion rate and you will have more specific data to analyze about each of your products individually.
By taking these tips and applying them to your current PPC campaign you will more than likely see a considerable lift in conversions with a noticeable drop in budget. Since the dawn of advertising, companies have been trying to acquire long-term customers, and making them feel like family with friendly, highly targeted ads at just the correct moment is an ideal way to continue this thought process online and particularly with PPC.