Just picked this information from Search Engine Roundtable Blog this morning. Apparently Google has released an offline AdWords campaign management tool named AdWords Editor. AdWords Editor downloads all your pay-per-click campaigns (including the keywords) and once you are done making the changes to them offline, it uploads the changes back to the server. So far only a Windows version is out and only a limited number of people can download the software for testing purposes. You can apply to test the editor here.
Add Your Comments
Top Trending Articles
Receive Our Emails
Get helpful SEM tips, news and advice in your inbox!
- Digital Magazine
- Online Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Top SEM Firms-remove
- Website Design
- White Papers
Most Recent Articles
- Crowdreviews: Today’s Word of Mouth
- Your Secret Online Marketing Tool: Website Feedback
- SEO Service Spammers: Combating Disinformation
- Five For Friday — November 11-15, 2013
- In Rare Form: Best Practices For Online Forms
- Five For Friday — November 4-8, 2013
- Believe It Or Not — It’s Not Too Early To Book A 2014 Conference
- Is Your Ringing Telephone An ROI Superhero?
- Five For Friday — October 28-November 1, 2013
- Late To The Party? Best Practices For Mobile Landing Pages