Just picked this information from Search Engine Roundtable Blog this morning. Apparently Google has released an offline AdWords campaign management tool named AdWords Editor. AdWords Editor downloads all your pay-per-click campaigns (including the keywords) and once you are done making the changes to them offline, it uploads the changes back to the server. So far only a Windows version is out and only a limited number of people can download the software for testing purposes. You can apply to test the editor here.
Add Your Comments
Top Trending Articles
Receive Our Emails
Get helpful SEM tips, news and advice in your inbox!
- Digital Magazine
- Online Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Top SEM Firms-remove
- Website Design
- White Papers
Most Recent Articles
- Lots of Great Ideas For Being a Good Via the internet Electronic devices Reseller
- Lots of Great Ideas Designed for Learning to be a Successful On the web Consumer electronics Reseller
- A whole lot Ideas Just for Being a Good On the web Technology Reseller
- A whole lot Ideas With regards to Being a Good Internet Electronics Reseller
- Lots of Great Ideas To get To become Effective Online Gadgets Reseller
- Como criar um design de site notável para este seu público
- Horses Racing Gambling on From Bill Hill
- What Is The Difference Among VPN And IP VPN?
- Is undoubtedly Your Computer system Software Attacked?
- In what way to choose the splendid Electronic Data Rooms and to save a budget