Just got this email about an upcoming teleseminar on setting up AdWords for you (or a client) and thought I’d share, since AdWords guru Andrew Goodman is going to be on board for the call. The email says the call is free, but the registration info I got via email has a phone number that doesn’t look like a freebie. You might want to check that out first if long distance is a concern. Otherwise, it looks like a good opportunity to ask The Man some burning questions. If you want more info or to sign up, it’s being sponsored by FreshBooks and the link is here. Oh yeah, it’s on June 29 (a Thursday) at 1:00 pm EDT.
Add Your Comments
Top Trending Articles
Receive Our Emails
Get helpful SEM tips, news and advice in your inbox!
- Digital Magazine
- Online Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Top SEM Firms-remove
- Website Design
- White Papers
Most Recent Articles
- Crowdreviews: Today’s Word of Mouth
- Your Secret Online Marketing Tool: Website Feedback
- SEO Service Spammers: Combating Disinformation
- Five For Friday — November 11-15, 2013
- In Rare Form: Best Practices For Online Forms
- Five For Friday — November 4-8, 2013
- Believe It Or Not — It’s Not Too Early To Book A 2014 Conference
- Is Your Ringing Telephone An ROI Superhero?
- Five For Friday — October 28-November 1, 2013
- Late To The Party? Best Practices For Mobile Landing Pages