Customer feedback is one of the most valuable ways we can stay in touch generic baclofen with our market, and to make sure we are meeting the expectations of the lifeblood of our businesses.
In a world gone digital, with resources such as Marketing Automation tools, Email Service Providers, services offering pre-designed and programmed landing pages, the customer feedback survey is easier than ever to buy cipro deploy.
Recently, I received this doxycyclin purchase email requesting feedback on a companya��s CustomerA� Service. A great example of how to connect with customers.
A�The email wasa��
- Clear in its Purpose: The subject line indicates that the email is in reference to feedback around an interaction I had just had with the company.
- Human: Using phrases like, a�?Wea��d love to know how we did!a�?
- Timely: I had contacted their customer service department two days prior.
- Clear in its Call to Action: a�?Plase click the link below to take our brief survey.a�?
Above all else, it was simple. The email was not over designed,A� nor demanding in its request for feedback. A great example malegra buy online of how easy it can be to connect with our customers.
But then, the effort fell flat.
Dona��t Make Your Customers Squint and Pinch.
Opening the email from my mobile, as about 100 million other smartphone users in the US typically do, the landing page was disappointing.
Just take a look:
The page was impossible to read, and require a lot of squinting, pinching, and scrolling. You can clearly see how small the text is if you compare it to the size of the items in my phone’s “header” info and atarax online the title of the email.A� Not a good customer experience. And, had I not been waiting for my morning coffee, I probably would not have taken the time to respond.
How to Avoid the Squint and Pinch
Squinting and pinching is not something you want to force your customers to do (even if they do still clomiphene citrate, buy lioresal. mark a�?yesa�? as their response to your question about satisfaction).
So whata��s a marketer to do? Create a landing page, optimized for mobile, for your feedback survey.
Optimizing for viagra buy mobile is as simple asa��
- Creating a custom landing page for your feedback survey.
- Using a single column design with short and straightforward text.
- Including a call to action button that passes a�?The Thumb Testa�? (i.e., ita��s big enough for a thumb to easily click a�� about 44×44 Pixels according to Applea��s iPhone Human Interface Guidelines )
Finally, use an Emulator Tool to see how your design might look on mobile. Here is a good example of such a tool: http://www.testiphone.com/
And thata��s it! Now it tadalafil buy online. it is just a matter of collecting feedback and communicating how much all of your customers love you.