Yes, I know there are still almost two full months left in 2013, and you are probably just back from Pubcon or another recent conference, but … here are a few of the conferences to be held in early 2014 that should be on your radar. Most are already accepting registrations, so follow the links and book early.
1. A�A�Affiliate Summit WestA�–A�Las Vegas, Nevada onA�January 12-14, 2014
2. A�A�SearchFest 2014 – Portland Oregon onA�February 28, 2014
3. A�A�SMX – San Jose, California onA�March 11-13, 2014
4. A�A�Pubcon –A�New Orleans, Louisiana onA�March 17 a�� 20, 2014
5. A� SES Conference –A�New York City, New York onA�March 31-April 3, 2014
And for those who really like to plan ahead, you can even sign up already for MozCon 2014, which is scheduled for July 14-16, 2014 in Seattle, Washington.
Have any other favorites that you are planning to go to in the first quarter of 2014? Tell us about them in the comments.
Image: Planning Events — Original Billboard Image from Shutterstock