Yes, I know there are still almost two full months left in 2013, and you are probably just back from Pubcon or another recent conference, but … here are a few of the conferences to be held in early 2014 that should be on your radar. Most are already accepting registrations, so follow the links and book early.
1. Affiliate Summit West – Las Vegas, Nevada on January 12-14, 2014
2. SearchFest 2014 – Portland Oregon on February 28, 2014
3. SMX – San Jose, California on March 11-13, 2014
4. Pubcon – New Orleans, Louisiana on March 17 – 20, 2014
5. SES Conference – New York City, New York on March 31-April 3, 2014
And for those who really like to plan ahead, you can even sign up already for MozCon 2014, which is scheduled for July 14-16, 2014 in Seattle, Washington.
Have any other favorites that you are planning to go to in the first quarter of 2014? Tell us about them in the comments.
Image: Planning Events — Original Billboard Image from Shutterstock