Third quarter has ended and ita��s time to look back at what content on Search Marketing Standard was the most popular. If you recall, we did a top viewed articles in Q1 so leta��s check out whata��s popular from July through September 2011:
- What is the Average Conversion Rate?: Identifying a benchmark for evaluating conversion rate improvements is critically important. This article, although now somewhat dated, provides a good start towards developing a baseline. The most important step though is to integrate tracking into your call-to-action funnel to measure your conversion rate. And if you dona��t yet know how or why calculating your conversion rates are important, check out Conversion Metrics 101. Old article; timeless principles.
- Free Press Release Distribution Sites (updated for 2011) A�A�- Online press release distribution is an effective marketing strategy for any site needing a quick profile boost and link backs. This article dives into eleven proven and free distribution sites to test out.
- Article Marketing Sites to Try in 2011 a�� Another good content strategy is article distribution. This article provides eleven proven article distribution sites to test out. The SMS team is working on a Post-Panda update to this article so stay tuned (subscribe to RSS to get alerted when this update is out.)
- DIY SEO – Where Do I Begin with SEO? cheap dapoxetine, cheap lioresal. a�� Ita��s amazing how the curse of knowledge causes us long-time Internet marketers to forget about learning the fundamentals. But there is a whole wide world of business professionals digging into search engine optimization for the first time. This article provides an overview of the key areas to begin a SEO initiative.
- Using Subdomains versus Subfolder a�� This article first defines a sub-domain versus a sub-folder and then addresses the question, a�?So why use subdomains instead of just buying a whole new url?a�? The strategy behind using subdomains has changed but this article provides an excellent breakdown for what direction to go if you are faced with this decision.
- Outsourcing Social Media: Pros and Cons a�� I would expand the context of this article to also include outsourcing your content production. In our upcoming winter issue of vardenafil 10mg us pharmacy. Search Marketing Standard magazine, we have an interview with a prominent social media expert where he addresses staffing issues around social media. Discover the pros and cons and share your own for this article.
- 3 Mobile SEO Tips for Mobile Friendly Content a�� This is an insightful article written by Bryson Meunier. In it he shares ways to avoid potential pitfalls if you are considering the use of a transcoder like Usablenet to make your desktop content mobile-friendly. A good a�?buyer bewarea�? read before jumping in feet first.
- 5 Quick Tips for Mobile SEO a�� Optimizing your website for mobile devices is building great interest and rightfully so. According to a CMO study, a�?79 percent of advertisers and agencies engage in mobile marketing and advertising; of those, 66 percent began mobile efforts in the past five years.a�? A�This is a good starter on what to consider for optimizing your site for mobile devices. Quick tipsa��but getting to know them now can make a BIG difference in how you approach your optimization initiative later.
There you have ita��the top, most viewed articles for buy viagra Q3! How interesting to see some older articles remaining at the top while mobile SEO is picking up steam. Have any articles you think are the most important? Share it as a comment!