Title: Boston SEO Training Workshop
Location: Boston, MA
Visit Conference: Click here
Description: This full day Boston SEO workshop and SEO training will be held on December 15, 2011.A�This Boston SEO training and Boston SEO workshop class will be taught by Boston SEO Brick Marketing President and SEO Expert, Nick Stamoulis and will be limited to only 10 students!A�Brick Marketing is a Boston area based, full service SEO and search engine marketing company.
MORNING SESSION:A� 9 AM a�� 12 Noon – “How to Optimize Your Website”
SEO Topics that Will Be Covered During the Morning SEO Training SessionA�will be taught by Nick Stamoulis of Brick Marketing:
- Discover SEO competitive research techniques, tips and tools to use.
- Learn the basics of SEO and the how the major search engines work.
- Extensive SEO keyword research overview.
- Learn how to optimize every page of your website including:A�A�Meta Tag, H1, Image Tag, Content Optimization, URL Structure,A�Internal Link Structure and much more!
- See real examples and case studies of successful SEO programs.
12PM – 1PM – Catered Lunch Will Be Served.
AFTERNOON SESSION: 1 PM a�� 5 PM -
“Link Building a�� Build Search Engine Trust & Increase Sales Through Your SEO Efforts”
SEO Topics that Will Be Covered During the Afternoon SEO Training SessionA�will be taught by Nick Stamoulis of Brick Marketing:
- Learn the basics of relevant SEO link building.
- In depth discussion of how to conduct a link audit and how to develop your ongoing link building strategy that will build search engine and visitor trust.
- Learn the basics of Social Media Marketing and how to tie your Social Media into your SEO.
- Discover how to measure the ROI and success of your SEO efforts.
- Personal 1 on 1, SEO audit of your website with the SEO workshop instructor, Nick Stamoulis.
FULL DAY SEO Workshop Class is ONLY $450 Per Person!
2 Easy Ways to Register for this Full Day Boston SEO Seminar:
1. Purchase ONLINE by Clicking Here.
2. Call 781-999-1222 to place your credit card order.
Date: December 15, 2011