Writing great advertising copy is a challenge for online marketers. Not only do you need to find the correct words and phrases to encourage potential buyers to purchase your goods or services, but you need to adhere to some pretty strict guidelines and rules. To make it even more complicated, the rules vary depending upon the venue on which you wish to advertise. For example, do you want to place some Google AdWords ads? You will need to keep your copy to “x” number of spaces, but switching the campaign to Bing may require a total revamp of length and allowable copy. Articles in this category will help you navigate the world of online advertising copy to ensure that your ads comply with regulations but also are compelling and effective.
Other Topics in Advertising Copy
- No categories
Additional Advertising Copy Articles
- Top 3 Reasons To Use Text Message Marketing
- The Dynamic Duo Of User Generated Content And SEO
- Content Development: The Dark Shadow Of SEO Copywriting
- PPC Ad Copy Optimization Through Differentiation
- Tips For Distributing Your Online PR
- Write the Perfect Online PR
- Write Better Pay-Per-Click Ad Text
- Writing SEO Copy That Sells
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective SEM, Part III: Creating the Right Ad Text
- Are Customers Hearing You?