a�?Content marketinga�? may just be a buzzword to some, but the approach is anything but short-lived. Content marketing has become a holistic way to look…
Content marketing can be defined simply as the process of using content in your online marketing endeavors. The ways of doing so, however, are far from as simple or limited as the definition may imply. With the presence of good-quality content becoming a prime consideration in search engine algorithms, making the best use of your content to help market your products or services is an essential part of any site’s goals. The key is not to just produce content that sells your items, but content that informs and educates as well, in order to attract a more general audience, making your site more relevant (which will lead to higher search engine rankings), improving branding, encouraging coincidental sales, and other goals.
Google has a primary goal when it comes to ranking websites — give users results that are most relevant to what they’re searching for. Over…
The old saying that Content is King has never been truer than it is right now. With Googlea��s much talked about emphasis on content…
A great press release is an incredibly powerful tool for any online marketer. Although they may not be the coolest, newest thing on the block…
Building links is one of search engine marketinga��s trickier and more time-consuming tasks. While it can take days to go through analytics data to fine…
The battle to create fresh new content is one that every marketer and small business website owner fights day in, day out. Under constant pressure…
A few years back, I went to see a production of Aida, an opera by Giuseppe Verdi and based in ancient Egypt. Aida is an…
Approach is hugely important. It can literally make the difference between success and failure. Landing a plane is a good example. The pilota��s approach…
Guest blogging is quickly becoming one of the most popular ways for a company to get started with SEO. This means that individuals are…
Brands need publicity to help them grow, and on the Internet, having shareable content is the easiest way to garner some of that much-desired…
Additional Content Marketing Articles
- 5 Great Ways To Use Photos In Online Marketing
- 7 Productivity Tips For Streamlining Content Marketing
- Free Content Marketing Ebook With Subscription Or Buy For $9.95
- Follow These 5 Guidelines For SEO Content Success
- Powerful Guest Posting & Interview Strategies To Drive Traffic And Build Relationships
- Guest Blogging: Where The Whole Is Greater Than The Sum Of Its Parts
- 12 Best Practices For Content Marketing
- The Once And Future King: Editorial Or User-Generated Content?
- Blog + Audience = Social Sharing?
- Being Tired Of Infographics Is A Lazy Argument
- 4 Tips For Being Your Own Public Relations Expert
- 5 of the Best WordPress Plugins
- Got A Problem? Wea��ll Solve It: The Problem Solver Infographic
- 3 Tips For Working Smarter – Not Harder – When Writing Online Press Releases
- Are Your Website Images Worth A Thousand Words?
- Let Me Draw You A Picture: The Illustration Infographic
- Need Advice? Ask An Infographic
- 5 Tips For Keeping A Company Blog Updated
- Calendar-Based Infographics Pack A Punch
- Strategies For Fixing Three Problems Common To Press Releases
- Make The Most Of Visual Elements In Marketing Campaigns
- Infographics And The Power Of Lists
- What’s It All About? Behold The Explainer Infographic
- Putting the Info in Infographic — The Survey
- Editor’s Picks: Content Curation Tools
- Is Content Marketing Akin To The Human Anatomy?
- Good SEO Requires Good Content
- 130-Plus Content Marketing Ideas For 2012 – Part 4 of 4
- 130-Plus Content Marketing Ideas For 2012 – Part 3 of 4
- 130-Plus Content Marketing Ideas For 2012: Part 2 of 4
- 130-Plus Content Marketing Ideas For 2012: Part 1 of 4
- Tips For Avoiding Thin Content
- Do You Set Performance Goals For Your Online PR?
- Press Release Distribution Sites For 2012
- Article Marketing In A Post-Panda World
- Boosting Content Marketing’s Effectiveness With Consumer Insights
- 5 Reasons Why Your Content Marketing Strategy Fails
- 3 Tips To Maximize PDFs And Search Engine Visibility
- Do You Cross Promote Your Content?
- 5 Lessons Harry Potter Can Teach Your Business About Magically Magnetic Content Creation