The ubiquitous nature of videos has convinced many companies that it should be a part of their marketing. However, I have clients that don’t always know what style works best for a particular goal.
“Content is King” is a phrase often cited in regard to online marketing, but it has never been so apt as in today’s online environment. Good quality content is the key not only to providing information to persuade visitors to purchase one’s products and services, but is also increasingly becoming the focus of search engine algorithms looking to provide relevant and informative results for searchers. Articles in this category will help you make the most of your content and ensure that it helps – rather than hurts – your ranking and marketing activities.
In today’s world, we pay a lot of attention toward ways to minimize waste of any kind. The 3 Rs (reduce, reuse, and recycle) have…
Wikipedia’s editorial transparency is increasingly important as a company or individual’s Wikipedia page is more likely than ever these days to show up on the…
Blogging is a skill. While most website owners and search engine marketers will have dipped their toe in the blogosphere, there is a marked difference…
Imagine having the search engine traffic to your blog increased by 20%, 30%, 40% – or even doubling it – with only a few hours…
I’m sure you’ve all seen how Google has turned itself into Topeka, Kansas today for April Fool’s. Not nearly as good a joke as some…
SEO copywriting is a term that I don’t really care for all that much. It carries with it an essence of manipulation and misguided priorities.…
A sure fire way of losing the PPC battle is to approach it with a me-too strategy. Simply looking at what the competition is doing…
When it comes to SEO, blogging is a very basic and understandable strategy for any company to get on board with. Whether it is handled…
I know we all read about how user reviews are crucial to local websites, product-related sites, businesses such as hotels and restaurants — in short,…
Additional Content Articles
- How Long Should A Blog Post Be? Do Statistics Tell The Tale?
- Lists, Lists, and More SEO Source Lists
- SEMMY Finalists Make For Great Reading
- SEMMY-Super-Fantastic Reading
- Can You Increase Web Sales With Image and Video Search?
- Top Ten Search Marketing Standard Posts From 2009
- Make Your Existing Content Compelling
- Blogging For SEO
- Tips For Distributing Your Online PR
- Write the Perfect Online PR
- Editor's Picks, September 14-18, 2009
- Video Distribution Sites To Try Before YouTube
- Content Strategies for Small Businesses
- 7 Tips For Successful Video Optimization
- New Ideas For Creating Optimized Content
- Write Better Pay-Per-Click Ad Text
- Reputation Management With Article Marketing
- 9 Article Marketing Sites To Try In 2009
- Beginning To Blog
- Writing SEO Copy That Sells
- Who Will Get Google’s Vote for President?
- Search Marketing Standard Acquired by iNET Interactive
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective SEM, Part III: Creating the Right Ad Text
- Say it again…”Matt Cutts”
- Content’s Rightful Dictatorship
- Online Reputation Management with Video SEO
- Consumer-Powered Search Marketing Firms Review Site Launches
- Afternoon Keynote: Jason Calacanis, Founder and CEO of Mahalo.com
- SES Keynote: Search Has Changed Everything…And So Can You by Gordon McLeod
- SES Keynote: Nick Carr, Author of The Big Switch – Rewiring the World, From Edison to Google
- Ten Things I Learned at SEMpdx SearchFest ‘08
- Questionable Data Sinks Google Stock: Don’t Believe the Hype?
- Video SEO Expert Interview – Performics Jeremy Clem
- Google Strengthens Its Domination of Search
- Is YellowPages.com’s Video Advertising Promotion Deceptive?
- Search Marketing Standard’s People Of Wisdom
- Ask.com Market Share Larger Than Reported?
- Apple’s iMovie ‘08 Software with YouTube Export – a Video SEO Review
- If Content is Still King, Who is Prince Charming?
- SMX Local & Mobile 07 Coverage