SEW reports that Ask has reached a deal with Lycos to power their web and image search, zoom search and provide PPC ads for the…
“Content is King” is a phrase often cited in regard to online marketing, but it has never been so apt as in today’s online environment. Good quality content is the key not only to providing information to persuade visitors to purchase one’s products and services, but is also increasingly becoming the focus of search engine algorithms looking to provide relevant and informative results for searchers. Articles in this category will help you make the most of your content and ensure that it helps – rather than hurts – your ranking and marketing activities.
Fortune reports that Yahoo! has restarted talks with Time Warner about buying America Online. The question everybody should be asking is whether AOL wants to…
I thought I’d wait a little while before posting anything to do with the Wal-Mart incident, just in case any more fake blogs or other…
Digg is up for grabs for a mere $150 million. Why not a gazillion dollars? That’s what all the other social networking and search services…
Google has released Custom Search Engine, an addition to the existing Google Co-op service. Users are now able to build their own custom search engines…
As reported by Philipp, Amazon has launched its own Question & Answer service, called Askville. Right now it’s in invite-only beta. The site looks clean…
Ingenio has announced a distribution deal with Microsoft where Ingenio will offer PPCall advertising on Windows Live for mobile. Ingenio’s PPCall ads will appear only…
Jennifer reports that Norton Internet Security has started displaying an intrusion alert warning when a Google AdSense video ad is displayed. It is not clear…
Google Talk opens its doors for everyone. It used to be that users wanting to try the service had to have Gmail accounts, but now…
Microsoft has decided to jump into the world of video sharing and try to take on the long-time leader, YouTube. Their new service, Soapbox, debuted…
Additional Content Articles
- Low Tech Still Thrives
- Microsoft’s Live.com Is Out of Beta
- 9/11: Remember, Never Forget
- Amazon Launches Movie Download Service
- Google Launches News Archive Search
- The Search Pulse Radio Show
- Rallies in 25 Cities in Support of Net Neutrality
- Matt Cutts Studios: Datacenter Comments Video
- Google CEO Joins Apple Board
- Blinkx To Power Lycos Video Search
- Danny Sullivan To Leave Search Engine Watch
- Windows Live Video Beta Is Out
- Batteries Running Out of Steam
- Google Spreadsheets Makes It Into 50 Coolest Websites 2006
- Intralink Offers Search Engine TV
- Blogging For The Masses
- Funniest Home Videos – Matt Cutts Live!
- Second Issue Is So Timely It Hurts!
- SMS Fall 2006 Issue Is Finished
- Are Reciprocal Links Dead?
- Google Starts Sharing Click Fraud Data with Advertisers
- My Word! MySpace the Next Google?
- The Slower MSN Grows, The Harder It Will Be To Make Google Fall
- Now Yahoo (You See) It, Now You Don’t
- Google Checkout Banned From eBay
- $800 Million Lost To Click Fraud Last Year
- Google Page Creator and AdSense
- AdWords Teleseminar Was Intriguing
- Microsoft Hiring to Handpick Search Results
- Is Google Checkout Evil?
- Google and PayPal – Shootout At The AdWords Corral
- Shorter Waiting List for Google Analytics
- The Boss Is Back
- MSN and Yahoo! – Separated At Birth
- ‘Banner Blindness’ Continues
- MAd (Center) Scientists At Work
- Brand Loyalty – Google Rules At Microsoft
- Andrew Goodman On The Line – Can You Hold?
- With AdWords, Timing Can Make All The Difference
- Gates Leaves – Was It Something I Said?