User-generated content can be a powerful means of building brand value online and increasing sales. Such content most commonly refers to items such as reviews, comments, question-and-answer sections, and the like. With social media skyrocketing in popularity, the relevance of user-generated content to search engine marketers is also increasing, as the two categories overlap. For ways to make the most of user-generated content (or UGC) on your site, and information on best practices and dealing with difficult ethical considerations, articles in this category will be sure to keep you on the right track.
Other Topics in User Generated Content
- No categories
Additional User Generated Content Articles
- 4 Tips For Dealing With Bad Reviews
- Google Places Goes Google-Only: 4 Adjustment Tips
- A Recipe For The Perfectly Optimized Testimonial
- 7 Steps To Developing A Testimonials Page
- Debate: Is Wikipedia Transparent Enough?
- Debate: Is Wikipedia Transparent Enough (Mike)
- The Power of Reviews for Travel-Oriented and Other Sites
- Content Strategies for Small Businesses
- Afternoon Keynote: Jason Calacanis, Founder and CEO of Mahalo.com
- Earning from Customer Reviews
- Hiding from Customer Reviews?
- Using Testimonials, Endorsements and Product Claims
- Are You Responding Promptly to Customer Inquiries?
- Wikipedia & SEO