A Google places listing is an essential piece of kit for the small business venturing online. Setting up a Places profile is the work of…
Search marketing is an umbrella term that covers a huge number of sub-topics and an enormous amount of information, all of it designed to deal with questions about marketing your products and services in an online environment. The various sub-categories in this category include posts and articles dealing with ways to market online and best practices and tips and tactics for doing so.
The first part of this post can be found here. Birth of Local Search Marketing Local media providers didn’t have the expertise to create and…
The following is Part 1 of a four-part series on local search marketing called “The Journey From Clicks To Conversion.” A Brief History of Local…
With the holiday season just a few months away, now is a great time to learn how to create a product feed and submit via…
Want to take advantage of a bad economy? Why not try hiring a few people who have been running their own shows but have fallen…
Synopsis — Different-sized businesses face different challenges when marketing their products and services online. But one common goal is to use the best and the…
Synopsis — Google’s Content Network (now the Display Network) has been an alternative advertising spot for years, but varying degrees of success have persuaded many…
Synopsis — There are many aspects to constructing a successful pay-per-click advertising campaign. Key parts include researching and choosing keywords, setting up your campaign correctly,…
Synopsis — Ranking higher than your chief competitors on Google (and other search engines) has always been one of the primary goals of search engine…
You don’t have to be psychic to accurately predict the future when it comes to search behavior, but for people who know how to use…
Additional Search Marketing Articles
- Benchmark Your PPC Activity In Google
- Christmas in July: Build Your Online Marketing Strategy Now
- Devouring Mobile Content: The Feast Continues
- Under Starry Skies Above … Do Geo-Fence Me In!
- Paper or Plastic, Sir? The New Face of Shopping On The Mobile Platform
- Targeting The Funbox — Ad Powerhouse?
- App-lying Maps To Phones
- Everyone Needs A Little Help Sometimes (from Microsoft)
- Keep Talking About Internet Marketing: Some People Still Don't Know
- Help For Those Visually Inclined AdWords Afficianados
- Excel Pivots Into Position For Keyword Ranking
- Local Search Ranking Factors Report For 2010 Now Available
- The 5-Point Checklist Every Search Marketer and Advertiser Should Have
- What’s Brewing In Google Labs To Help With Your Search Engine Marketing?
- Bing Cashback Cashes It In
- People Like To Shop With Their Phone, But Buy? Maybe, Maybe Not …
- Excel-ing at Yahoo! Reports And Other Excel Helpers
- Bringing SEO In-House: Overcoming the Challenges
- Search Engine Market in China
- 2007: Time to View Search Holistically
- Google AdWords Optimizer
- More Customers Through Your Front Door: Using Google AdWords to Advertise Locally
- Outsourcing Search Marketing to Low-Cost Labor Destinations
- The Top 10 PPC Campaign Mistakes to Avoid
- I’m Feeling Lucky to be a Search Engine Marketer
- Is UK Business Shy When It Comes To Social Media?
- Can Anyone Really Be a Search Marketing Expert Anymore?
- “Hello? Google Speaking. We’re Gambling With Androids”
- On the Rise: The Search Market Landscape in Asia
- Asia-Pacific: The Tigers Roar
- Search: 2007
- Google AdWords Demographic Targeting
- 15 of the Biggest Myths in Search Marketing Exposed
- Targeting The Tail: How To Get The Most Out Of Every Marketing Dollar
- Collect Leads: Make Your Clicks “Stick”
- Google Base Takes on the World
- Going Deep to Come Up Winning in Paid Search
- Staying White Hat in a World of Gray
- The Google Content Network Rises From the Ashes
- Google Ad Planner: Good for What Ails Us?