Reading about the online market in Germany, you may feel you have been transported back in time to 1999 – the last time one read…
Search marketing is an umbrella term that covers a huge number of sub-topics and an enormous amount of information, all of it designed to deal with questions about marketing your products and services in an online environment. The various sub-categories in this category include posts and articles dealing with ways to market online and best practices and tips and tactics for doing so.
The Italian Internet audience is the ninth largest in the world. Italy has 28 million internet users (49% of the population) and 11 million of…
Google dominates the UK search market. Surprised? Unlikely. According to Hitwise, Google held 79.38% of the British search market in April 2007 – not leaving…
The Internet space in Russia is undoubtedly one of the fastest-growing sectors online. The number of Internet users and correspondingly, the resources invested into Internet-based…
As a busy professional in the hectic Search Engine Marketing industry, my time is limited. Severely limited. Sometimes I feel like I need to travel…
This article is only available to paid subscribers. Some marketers today think the development of SEM tactics for the U.S. Hispanic and Latin American market…
Yearly predictions for search engine marketing usually focus on technology and industry trends. This year, to quote a buy viagra famous phrase, a�?Ita��s the economy,…
Googlea��s often-cited philosophy is to not do evil while carrying out its mission to a�?organize the worlda��s information and make it universally accessible and useful.a�?…
While less than 9% of Internet users contribute the majority of user-generated content (UGC) (Rubicon Consulting, October 2008), most regular Internet users have at one…
Website security is not just about credit card numbers. Hackers can exploit the same security vulnerabilities to inject adware and malware into your website. Google’s…
Additional Search Marketing Articles
- Will Recession Spawn Googlea��s Cultural Revolution?
- Advertisers in Glass Houses: In Defense Of Quality Score
- Is It Bubble, Bubble, Toil, And Trouble For SEOs?
- Know Your Options in Googlea��s Content Network
- Get Googlea��s Seal Of Approval And Avoid A Smackdown
- Interview With Search Engine Marketing Expert Perry Marshall (Summer 2006)
- Developing Click Fraud Standards: Tom Cuthbert (Spring 2007)
- Danny Sullivan Interview (Fall 2007)
- Interview With Cindy Krum: Mobile Marketer Maven (Summer 09)
- The Fast Lane of the Mobile Internet a�� Paid Search
- Targeting Local Search for Nationwide Pay-Per-Click Domination
- Managing Your Pay-Per-Click Bids: 4 Most Important Things to Consider
- Getting Your Click Fraud Refund
- 5 Ways To Get Closer To Searchers With Your PPC Campaign
- Avoiding Missteps When Tapping Into Search For Branding
- Microsites: Fleeting Fad Or Solid Search Strategy?
- PPC Metrics For Nothing And Analytics For Free?
- Outsourcing SEM a�� Finding the Perfect Agency
- Searching for Jobs in a Down Economy: Search Industry Offers Hope
- Search Marketing In The Marketing Ecosystem: A Perfect Fit?
- Take Your AdWords Account For Another Spin On The Dance Floor
- Mobile Series Introduction
- The Essentials of Mobile Search Optimization
- Considering Going Mobile?
- Reaching Users on the Go: New Opportunities in Mobile Marketing
- Mobilizing Your Mobile Marketing Campaign
- The View From Outside The Industry
- Improve PPC Performance With Negative Keywords
- Search Marketing in Canada: A State of Confusion
- Can New Custom Search Engines Help You?
- Follow the Rules? Bid Management Strategies
- Is Search Marketing Recession-Proof?
- Thinking Outside the (Google) Box: Worthy AdWords Alternatives
- Shift of the Big 3: Professionals Continue to Flock Online
- Global Search: Rich Opportunity or Risky Proposition?
- Convergence of Search and the Rise of the Marketing Technologist
- Paid Search Performance Pricing a�� Making It Work for You
- iAd Is Not Looking Like myAd
- Could Local SEO Work For You?
- What Are The Essential Ingredients For A Great Search Engine Optimization Campaign?