This week Yahoo’s new quality-based pricing will launch. Unlike what the title suggests though, the quality-based pricing is intended to charge an advertising less for…
Search marketing is an umbrella term that covers a huge number of sub-topics and an enormous amount of information, all of it designed to deal with questions about marketing your products and services in an online environment. The various sub-categories in this category include posts and articles dealing with ways to market online and best practices and tips and tactics for doing so.
I mentioned a few times about how it important it is to plan the setup of your pay-per-click campaigns. One of the most important aspects…
As you may be aware, on May 16, Yahoo started to require short descriptions for PPC ads while the long description (190 characters) became optional.…
In a recent study by MarketingSherpa, 49.2% of consumer marketers are tracking mobile search campaigns as a potential tactic, and 13.8% will definitely conduct a…
Danny, thank you for taking the time to answer a few of our questions. I don’t think you’ll need a formal introduction so let’s jump…
Years ago I wrote an article titled, “Conversion Metrics 101″ about how to calculate the top, three performance metrics for pay-per-click marketing. Although many businesses…
Thank you for taking the time to answer a few of our questions, Tom. Please tell us a little about your background and how you…
The other day I was running some data analysis on one of my clients and discovered that a majority of their leads were generated over…
Here are five ways NOT to manage your Google Adwords’ campaign if you expect to generate a return from your money: (1) Creating campaigns and…
A while ago I wrote a set of articles titled, “The Art of the Pay-Per-Click Start” explaining the deceptive simplicity of pay-per-click marketing. The idea…
Additional Search Marketing Articles
- Should You Automate Your PPC Bid Management?
- Google 411 vs Other Free 411 Services | Today’s Mobile Search Bridge to Local Search
- Ad Testing: Research & Findings
- SES NY 2007: Ads in a Quality Score World
- 11 Key Take Aways from Elite Retreat Posts
- From Cringe to Insight: What’s Your Most Recent Marketing Lesson?
- Warning – Link to Great PPC Blog Post Ahead
- How Well Do You Know Your Audience?
- International Search Engine Markets
- Q&A with Richard Rosen: The Future of Pay-Per-Call
- Social Search Engines and the Future of Search Optimization
- Perry Marshall on Search Industry
- Retail Advertising Conference, Chicago 2007
- Super Charge Your SEM Today by Following Just ONE of These Links
- Panama Rising: Yahoo’s New Platform Live in US Today
- Micro-Business Mentality vs. Marketer Mentality
- Your Local Business SEM Market Just Got Hotter
- WARNING: SEM Link Avalanche + Extreme SEM-spiration Ahead
- Online or Off, Think Outside the Box
- Online Paid Search Learning Resources
- Oodle’s “Oodle Index” Identifies Good Deals in Classifieds
- Good Search Engine Marketing Books
- ChaCha and NowNow: The Rise of Real Time Human Answered Search?
- MIVA Dumps Yahoo! for Google
- Dash + Yahoo Local = In-Car Local Search Coming in Q4
- Starting Your 2007 SEM Planning with a BANG
- Google AdWords Basics: Keyword List Permutations by Dan Thies
- Google Quality Score Says “I’m OK, You’re Not So Hot”
- Ask.com’s “Secret” AskX: take a look at some SERP innovation
- Google Quality Score Decoded
- 17 Online Directories Used in Google Local
- Sustainable SEM Growth is Rooted… in Your Dev Team?
- Mobile-Friendly Site: Should You Bother?
- When Maps and Search Marketing Collide
- 6 Steps to Getting the Most Out of Your adCenter Campaign
- AdWords Expands Appeal to Advertisers Without a Website
- SES Chicago 2006 Coverage Round Up
- SEM Industry – Are We There Yet?
- Will AskCity Go Unnoticed?
- Selecting an SEM Agency for Your Business