Over the last two years, doctors, attorneys, and contractors (referred to as the a�?Big 3a�? in this article) have stepped up their movement away from…
PPC is one of the most effective and quickest means of online advertising. However, with rising bid prices and increased competition, it’s important to be on top of the latest information that can help you increase your Return on Investment (ROI). Our team of experts and contributors will keep you up-to-date on what you need to know!
Advertising on Google may singlehandedly build your online business, but it can also be exceedingly expensive, frustrating, and unpredictable. As many advertisers have discovered the…
In my last post, I defined six ways why keyword selection is so important to the success of pay-per-click marketing. Today, I will finish with…
I think all marketers and business owners understand the value of keyword selection. Obviously, paid search is all about “buying keywords.” However, keyword selection plays…
Back in 2006, when Google announced the “Quality Score” initiative, Google’s advertising revenue growth seemed unstoppable. Penalizing a few rogue advertisers (‘rogue’ being mainly defined…
Is there ever a time when a paid search marketer can stop optimizing their campaigns and just sit back reaping the benefits of a previous…
I was listening to a great podcast from Stanford University’s Entrepreneurial Thought Leadership Series. Sue Decker, the President of Yahoo gave an excellent talk about…
Is it just me or is PPC starting to feel a lot like SEO these days? I recall back in 2001 when effective PPC marketing…
A few years ago, comparison shopping engines (CSEs) like Shopping.com, Shopzilla, Nextag and PriceGrabber were hot commodities. Many of them had been acquired for upwards…
The session started with Patricia Hursh from SmartSearch Marketing outlined 8 tips for successful PPC advertising: 1) Reach prospects early in the buying cycle 2)…
Additional Pay-Per-Click Articles
- Appearances Are Deceptive: Checking Your Ads on Google
- Negative Keywords Back in AdWords
- Proof That Google Reads Search Marketing Standard? Changes to Google Display URL Policy Afoot!
- Despite FTC Fines and Quality Score, Incentivized Advertising is Alive and Well on Google and Yahoo
- Website Visitors Read Your Copy, Right?
- The 7 Habits of Highly Successful Search Marketing Campaigns
- Four Tricks to Gain An Unfair Advantage on AdWords
- Will Work for Conversions
- 10 Tips for Choosing Bid Management Software
- Growth of Online Advertising; Ineffective Results?
- Does Google Artificially Inflate Bids During the Holiday Season?
- Pay Per Call Ads: Living Up to the Promise? Report from SMXLoMo
- Four Basic Human Emotions to Sell Anything
- SES San Jose Day 1 – Advanced Paid Search Techniques
- 80/20 Principle Squanders Paid Search
- Google IP Exclusion – Good for Advertisers, Good for Google
- Yahoo’s Quality-based Pricing is Launched
- Finding Nuggets of Knowledge
- Following the Alpha Dog
- Measuring Pay-Per-Click Performance
- Do You Have Pay-Per-Click Day-Parting Opportunities?
- 5 Ways NOT to Manage Your Google AdWords’ Campaign
- The Deceptive Simplicity of PPC
- Should You Automate Your PPC Bid Management?
- Ad Testing: Research & Findings
- SES NY 2007: Ads in a Quality Score World
- Warning – Link to Great PPC Blog Post Ahead
- Panama Rising: Yahoo’s New Platform Live in US Today
- Online Paid Search Learning Resources
- MIVA Dumps Yahoo! for Google
- Google AdWords Basics: Keyword List Permutations by Dan Thies
- Google Quality Score Says “I’m OK, You’re Not So Hot”
- Google Quality Score Decoded
- 6 Steps to Getting the Most Out of Your adCenter Campaign
- AdWords Expands Appeal to Advertisers Without a Website
- Microsoft adCenter $200 Coupon
- King of the Bill … Who Will Come Out on Top?
- Google’s Quality Score: Smaller Advertisers Are Losers Once Again
- Yahoo’s “Panama” Advertising Platform Is Out
- Yahoo! Loses Its Voice