Keyword research is an integral part of both sides of the coin — search engine optimization and search engine marketing. Its importance for ranking is primary as is its relevance to paid search campaign success. With a myriad of tools — both free and paid — to help online marketers with keyword research, one needs to keep up with changes in this arena and while the basic practices may remain fairly stable, the importance of remaining on top of the latest nuances in keyword use can not be over-estimated. It’s not just for Google and Bing any longer — keyword research is vital to success in other influential online properties such as Facebook and will remain the cornerstone of online marketing for the foreseeable future.
Other Topics in Keyword Research
- No categories
Additional Keyword Research Articles
- Keyword Individualization Is Coming Of Age
- If The Shoe Fits: Matching Keyword Research To Marketing Strategy
- Large List of Keywords? Think Keyword Themes Instead of Individual Keywords
- Keyword Research: Turn Off The Computer And Turn On Your Brain
- Top Three Online Tools To Start Your Keyword Research
- Click Magnets: Using Keywords To Attract Better Leads
- Are Keyword Ranking Reports Already Meaningless?
- Getting Social With Keyword Research
- 5 Free Keyword Research Tools To Try For SEO And PPC Success
- 5 Free Must-Have Keyword Research Tools
- Keyword Best Practices: Part II of the Seven Habits of Highly Successful Search Engine Marketing
- Negative Keyword Tool Gone. Is Google Becoming a Search Marketing Agency?
- Using Negative Keywords
- Avoiding Keyword Cannibalization for Better Rankings
- Keyword Research: a Joy or a Chore?