With over a billion users, Facebook is arguably the internet success story of its generation, creating as much of a buzz as the development of…
Not just for lonely geeks any longer, social media is absolutely exploding. It has become a means not only of interacting with others, but also enabling businesses to take advantage of the opportunities presented by the sheer numbers of people taking part in online communities. Which are the best opportunities? How do you go about advertising and taking part in social networks? We’ve got the information you need to take part in this growing phenomenon.
Once you have a Facebook page set up, you can begin the serious business of Facebook advertising. A modern, social alternative to more costly AdWords…
With millions of companies around the world jockeying for position on Google, many small (and even not-so-small) brands are finding themselves priced out of the…
If you were still on the fence about the importance of mobile to your online marketing plans, perhaps the results of this recent study will…
Flickr, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr … even Foursquare, Twitter, and Google+. Guess what all these social media sites have in common? Theya��re all highly visual…
In 2012, when this article was first written, Instagram was still catching on in the realm of brand usage. Different brands were beginning to experiment…
On July 23, LinkedIn announced that they would be integrating Sponsored Updates into users home feeds. These Sponsored Updates will complement other advertising options that…
StumbleUpona��s attraction is its position as a portal where one can kill time surfing the web, but trusting StumbleUpon to only show you sites that…
Part 1 of this post dealt with deciding which ad format would work best for your needs. In this final part, we’ll look at the…
Official figures from YouTube show that one billion unique users visit the site every month. There were more than one trillion YouTube video views in…
Additional Social Media Articles
- How To Set Up Facebook Conversion Tracking
- Do What You’re Already Doing For More Pinterest Followers
- Untangling Google+, Google Profile, And Google Authorship – Part 1
- Web Retargeting Versus Facebook Exchange: Which Is Better?
- 5 Content Ideas To Boost Social Media Engagement
- Thumbs Up For StumbleUpon’s Marketing Platform
- Why You Need To Get On Google+ Today
- How To Stop Chasing Followers And Likes
- 5 Ways Social Media Impacts SEO
- 7 Simple Daily Habits To Ignite Your Passion For Social Media Marketing
- 6 Ways To Grow Your Facebook Likes
- Facebook Launches App Center In the UK
- Google+ Ripples For Enterprise Clients
- How To Use The New Facebook Enhanced Targeting Updates
- Will Facebook’s IPO Change Anything For Marketers?
- Does Google Search Plus Your World (SPYW) Fit Your World?
- 5 Tips For Getting Up To Speed With Pinterest
- Exposing The Real Deal: Must-Know Daily Deals Advice
- Why Would Twitter Resist Google’s Search Plus Your World?
- Pinning Your Business Hopes On Pinterest
- Who Is Actually Pinterested In This Stuff?
- Get Up To Speed With Pinterest
- The Timeline’s Gonna Get You — Better Face Up To It
- What’s Coming Up In 2012 — Social Media
- 4 Ways To Grow Your Google Plus Presence
- How To Create A Google Plus Business Page
- Gaining The Edge In Facebook: News Feed Optimization
- B2B And Social Media: A Different Kettle Of Fish?
- 3 Tips To Keep Your Social Media Content Calendar Full
- Impressions Of Google +1: Functionality And Effect
- Speak Your Customer’s Language On Social Networks With SEM Keyword Strategy
- Improve Website Visibility in Four Easy Ways
- Google Plus Is Now Public
- The Trouble With Twitter
- Are You In With The In Crowd? Step-By-Step Advertising On LinkedIn
- Our Tweets Make Internet Marketing Sweet
- 5 Networking Sites For Building Business Relationships
- Chicken Or The Egg? Does Great Content Or A Fan Base Come First On Facebook?
- 3 Easy Ways To Optimize Google Plus And Promote Your Personal Brand
- Sharing Experiences Through Social Networking