With over a billion users, Facebook is arguably the internet success story of its generation, creating as much of a buzz as the development of…
Social Media Marketing
With the rise of social media, opportunities to market products and services on social media properties have opened up. For example, Facebook has a pay-per-click advertising opportunity that allows you to target your ad campaigns to certain demographics and geographic locations. To help you navigate the world of social media marketing, posts in this category provide best practices, tactics, and opportunity analyses.
Once you have a Facebook page set up, you can begin the serious business of Facebook advertising. A modern, social alternative to more costly AdWords…
With millions of companies around the world jockeying for position on Google, many small (and even not-so-small) brands are finding themselves priced out of the…
Flickr, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr … even Foursquare, Twitter, and Google+. Guess what all these social media sites have in common? Theya��re all highly visual…
On July 23, LinkedIn announced that they would be integrating Sponsored Updates into users home feeds. These Sponsored Updates will complement other advertising options that…
StumbleUpona��s attraction is its position as a portal where one can kill time surfing the web, but trusting StumbleUpon to only show you sites that…
Part 1 of this post dealt with deciding which ad format would work best for your needs. In this final part, we’ll look at the…
Official figures from YouTube show that one billion unique users visit the site every month. There were more than one trillion YouTube video views in…
Facebook is the social network that is constantly changing, and although many people complain and roll their eyes at first, almost all Facebook changes are…
We all want more followers on social media a�� more Facebook likes, more Pluses, more Twitter followers and now, more Pinterest followers. Because it is…
Additional Social Media Marketing Articles
- Web Retargeting Versus Facebook Exchange: Which Is Better?
- 5 Content Ideas To Boost Social Media Engagement
- Thumbs Up For StumbleUpon’s Marketing Platform
- Why You Need To Get On Google+ Today
- How To Stop Chasing Followers And Likes
- 5 Ways Social Media Impacts SEO
- 7 Simple Daily Habits To Ignite Your Passion For Social Media Marketing
- 6 Ways To Grow Your Facebook Likes
- Facebook Launches App Center In the UK
- Google+ Ripples For Enterprise Clients
- How To Use The New Facebook Enhanced Targeting Updates
- Will Facebook’s IPO Change Anything For Marketers?
- 5 Tips For Getting Up To Speed With Pinterest
- Exposing The Real Deal: Must-Know Daily Deals Advice
- Pinning Your Business Hopes On Pinterest
- Who Is Actually Pinterested In This Stuff?
- Get Up To Speed With Pinterest
- The Timeline’s Gonna Get You — Better Face Up To It
- What’s Coming Up In 2012 — Social Media
- 4 Ways To Grow Your Google Plus Presence
- How To Create A Google Plus Business Page
- Gaining The Edge In Facebook: News Feed Optimization
- 3 Tips To Keep Your Social Media Content Calendar Full
- Speak Your Customer’s Language On Social Networks With SEM Keyword Strategy
- The Trouble With Twitter
- Are You In With The In Crowd? Step-By-Step Advertising On LinkedIn
- Our Tweets Make Internet Marketing Sweet
- Chicken Or The Egg? Does Great Content Or A Fan Base Come First On Facebook?
- The Pros And Cons Of Outsourcing Social Media
- Strategizing Social Media: Tools We Like And Follow
- Does The False Face Of Social Media Have Value?
- Location, Location, Location: Beyond Claiming Your Listing
- Birds Of A Feather Or Not? Groupon And LivingSocial
- Facebook And Twitter Continue To Duke It Out For Consumer Attention
- Google +1 Goes Live And You Can Too!
- SEO In 30 Minutes Or Less: Leveraging Twitter, Tweets & The Twitterverse
- A Real Life Example of Entertaining Videos and Branding
- Rise Above The Noise: 3 Tips For Successful Corporate Twitter Accounts
- Facebook Triumphs In Display Ad Arena
- Checking In Or Checking Out? Predicting The Future Of The Check-In Industry