We may well still be in the grip of an economic slump, with fewer job opportunities, less chance of getting a home loan and a…
Social Media Marketing
With the rise of social media, opportunities to market products and services on social media properties have opened up. For example, Facebook has a pay-per-click advertising opportunity that allows you to target your ad campaigns to certain demographics and geographic locations. To help you navigate the world of social media marketing, posts in this category provide best practices, tactics, and opportunity analyses.
Synopsis — Businesses are advised to begin using social media in their online marketing plans if they haven’t already done so. Every day the evidence…
This is the second part of a two-part post written by Ben Leftwich of Anvil Media. Part 1 is located here. ========================= Which B2B Companies…
This is Part 1 of a two-part article written by Ben Leftwich of Anvil Media. Part 2 will appear tomorrow. ============================ 93% of business buyers…
The upcoming year is bound to be one that is full of challenges and opportunities for online marketers. To help our readers navigate throughout these…
After attending the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, there wasnai??i??t much I was impressed with (other than the sheer mass of people who attended).…
Synopsis — On the surface, the purposes of your ecommerce website and your social media mini-sites/pages are different, while in reality, they are related quite…
Synopsis — As a special feature, we have an excerpt from Tamar Weinberg’s book The New Community Rules: Marketing On The Social Web. Tamar discusses…
Synopsis — Tamar Weinberg is one of the industryai??i??s top experts in social media, having been a well-known blogger and staple on the conference circuit…
Social media marketing is a form of viral marketing that leverages the large audiences from various social media sites to increase visibility and spread messages.…
Additional Social Media Marketing Articles
- The Ugly Truth About Social Media Marketing Measurement
- Know Me, But Donai??i??t Spread My Name Around
- Google SearchWiki: Opportunity Or Headache?
- PR to the Power of 10(e20): An Interview With Chris Winfield (Winter 07/08)
- Is Social Media Marketing Finally Coming of Age?
- Cameron Olthuis on the State of Social Media Marketing (Spring 2008)
- Measuring Social Media Campaigns — Goals And A Plan Are Key
- 5 Top Tips For Social Media Success
- Social Media – The True Impact On SEO
- Why You MUST Develop A Social Media Strategy In 2010 (And How)
- 5 Reasons To Bring SMM Into The House
- Social Media Is Not For All SMBs
- Lessons on Marketing with Social Media
- Discussion: Marketing on Facebook
- SES Update: Social Media Research – Informing Search Strategies
- SES Update: Successful Tactics for Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- SES Interviews: Neil Patel and Cameron Olthuis on the State of Social Media
- Social Network Advertising | Part 2, How To Proceed
- SES San Jose Day 4 – Buzz Monitoring
- SES San Jose Day 4 – Social Media Optimization and Marketing
- Social Network Advertising | Part 1
- “Website Positioning Strategy” = New School SEO?
- A Conversational Media Marketer Meets Paid Search
- SMM vs. SMO: New Marketing Terms Defined?
- Social Search at Scale? – Wikipedia Joins the Fray
- Social Media Marketing: Metrics Whining vs. Need for Action
- Is Your Company Ready for Social Media Marketing Campaign?