The planning and execution of your website’s architecture is of primary importance in ensuring that it can be properly accessed and analyzed by search engines, but is also imperative for making it as user-friendly as possible to visitors. A poorly executed architecture means that visitors will not be able to find what they are looking for quickly and easily, impacting traffic and conversions, as well as making it difficult for search engines to index your site as you wish it to. Best practices and tips are included in this category for setting up your website’s basic framework in the most propitious manner.
Other Topics in Site Architecture
- No categories
Additional Site Architecture Articles
- How To Design For Maximum Conversion
- If Your Website Ain’t Broke, Leave It Alone!
- Keep SEO In Mind When Redesigning A Business Website
- Typography As Your Website’s Declaration Of Independence
- Don’t Be Creepy: Make Visitor Privacy Transparent
- Redesigning The Web Design Process
- Working With Sitelinks
- Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes: Website Transitions and SEO
- The 1-2-3s Of SEO Site Restructure
- Web Design Mistakes And SEO
- URL Structure And SEO
- Diagnosing Web Site Architecture Issues from SMX Advanced
- Is Your Developer SEO Compatible?
- Giants of SEO: GrayWolf Interviews RCJordan on Big Site Development