The Summer 2012 edition of Search Marketing Standard magazine is now available.
Along with our traditional print version of the magazine (which has just mailed), we now offer a digital version as part of our premium content subscription offering.
If you wish to sign up for the magazine, please go here for more information. Once you click on the subscription button, you will be taken to the subscription page where you will create an account as part of the process so that you can receive an email notification of our next issue (Fall 2012).
Current pricing for the print/digital edition is $34.99 (international subscribers will have an additional shipping charge added during the subscription process) and $29.99 for the digital-only edition — both include access to our premium online content.
This issue is filled with a collection of thoughtful and practical advice on a variety of topics centered around online marketing, written by industry leaders. Featured in this, our 25th issue, are the following:
- Nuts & Bolts Of SEO – Video Search Engine Optimization
- Late To The Party? Best Practices For Mobile Landing Pages by Jill Ferris
- Making Optimization Significant: The Role of Statistical Analysis by Paul Benson, Mark Casali, and Dessislava A. Pachamanova
- Is Your Ringing Telephone An ROI Superhero? by Guy Hill
- Two Years Into The Search Alliance: Paid Search On Bing & Yahoo by George Michie
- Blog + Audience = Social Sharing by Steve Beatty
- The Once And Future King: Editorial Or User-Generated Content? by Benjamin Spiegel
- Is Your YouTube Strategy DOA? by Chris Slowik
- An Interview With Jeff Bullas: Social Media Down Under
- Does Google Search Plus Your World (SPYW) Fit Your World? by Caitlin Melvin
- Defining And Debating The Affiliate Nexus Tax by Geno Prussakov
- and from the SMS Staff …
- the 7th Nuts & Bolts of SEO series on “Video Search Engine Optimization”
- Industry Stats
- A 2-page Calendar of Events (also downloadable from our website)
- Editor’s Picks – Book reviews
A Premium Subscription is required to view the digital magazine.
(Note: You must be a premium subscriber and be logged in to view the digital issue. If you already have a premium subscription, log in with your username and password, and then click on the link below (VIEW THE DIGITAL MAGAZINE) to access the Summer 2012 digital issue. If you are not yet a subscriber, and wish to sign up, click here. Then go to the payment page to enter the remaining delivery and payment information. Current print/digital subscription price is $34.99 with an additional shipping charge for international orders and $29.99 for a digital-only subscription for a 1-year period. Your first print issue will be the Fall 2012 one.)
(Note: You must be logged in to view the digital issue.)