The Summer 2011 edition of Search Marketing Standard arrives with a ton of helpful content, and Rand Fishkin (of SEOmoz fame) on the cover. Along with our traditional print version of the magazine (which has just mailed), we now offer a digital version as part of our premium content subscription offering.
If you wish to sign up for the magazine, please go here for more information. Once you click on the subscription button, you will be taken to the subscription page where you will create an account as part of the process so that you can receive an email notification of our next issue (Fall 2011). Current pricing for the print/digital edition is $34.99 (international subscribers will have an additional shipping charge added during the subscription process) and $29.99 for the digital-only edition — both include access to our premium online content.
Featured in this edition of Search Marketing Standard:
- “The Tools of Our Trade” – a special Interview with Rand Fishkin of SEOmoz
- “How Automation Inspired Growth For One PPC Marketing Firm” – a case study
- “The 8 Stages of a Link Building Campaign (+ 40 Free Tools for Total SERP Domination)” by Garrett French
- “Strategizing Social Media: Tools We Like and Follow” by Melissa Fach
- “Bring PPC Success One Click Closer With Keyword Research Tools” by David Rodnitzky
- “If The Shoe Fits: Matching Keyword Research to Marketing Strategy” by Elisa Gabbert
- “Ranking Higher With On-Page SEO Tools” by Marios Alexandrou
- “The Successful Affiliate Program Manager’s Toolbox” by Geno Prussakov
- “A Recipe for the Perfectly Optimized Testimonial” by Ross Dunn
- “Best Buddies? You and Google’s Panda/Farmer’s Update” by Chuck Stewart
- and from the SMS Staff …
- the third in our Nuts & Bolts of SEO series on “Robots.txt and .htaccess Files“
- 2 pages of Ask The Expert
- Industry Stats
- Calendar of Events (also downloadable)
- Editor’s Picks – Leveraging Twitter, Tweets & the Twitterverse by Tom Shapiro and Top 5 Free Open-Source Shopping Carts by Ahmad Permessur
A Premium Subscription is required to view the digital magazine.
(Note: You must be a premium subscriber and be logged in to view the digital issue. If you already have a premium subscription, log in with your username and password, and then click on the link below (VIEW THE DIGITAL MAGAZINE) to access the Summer 2011 digital issue. If you are not yet a subscriber, and wish to sign up, click here. Then go to the payment page to enter the remaining delivery and payment information. Current print/digital subscription price is $34.99 with an additional shipping charge for international orders and $29.99 for a digital-only subscription for a 1-year period. Your first print issue will be the Fall 2011 one.)
(Note: You must be logged in to view the digital issue.)