The Fall 2010 edition of Search Marketing Standard arrives with a new look and an additional format. The revised look features our new logo and a cover design that features top digital marketing leaders. Along with our traditional print version of the magazine, we now offer a digital version that will be available for sale as part of our new premium content subscription offering. You can check out the pricing and features here.
Featured in this edition of Search Marketing Standard:
- How Convergence In The Communications Ecosystem Elevates Search’s Role — Cover Story
- Search Marketing Evolution Reflected in Annual SEMPO Survey (by Marc Engelsman)
- An interview with Yodle’s Court Cunningham on the state of Local Advertising
- Link Building For Beginners in 30 Minutes A Month (by Garrett French)
- Smackdown! Facebook vs. Google Adwords – What’s the best advertising option? (by David Rodnitzky)
- Landing Page Optimization Guru Tim Ash talks Conversion Fundamentals
- Why Pages Per Visit Matter On Rich Media Sites (by Scott Buresh)
- Chasing Local Search in The Great White North (by Ross Dunn)
- Is Your Online Marketing Agency Managing Your Click Wisely? (by Patrick Hare)
- The Wheat and Chaff of Search Analytics (by Andrew Spoeth)
- Get Local and Get Results (by Tom Shapiro)
- And Much More…
About the AuthorJeremy Burton (10 Posts)
Product Manager of Online Marketing Vertical at iNET Interactive. An experienced digital advertising professional with subject matter expertise in search engine marketing, website design, and online directory products (mobile and internet). Well-blended experience in technology (6 years) and digital marketing (11 years). Strong educational foundation: B.S. Information Systems, MBA, and J.D. in Law.