Mobile provides a rich new way of targeting and promoting products via paid search. There are many possibilities for brand awareness and calls to action, but it is vital to remember that mobile users are not motivated by the same factors as those using desktop search. More often than not, boredom drives users to conduct a mobile search. Consequently, careful thought must be put into the creative text. Moreover, a strong keyword sales program is necessary, as users on mobile are not always looking for answers, as they may be when at their desktop. Mobile users are looking for fun, credibility, amusement, and entertainment. The trick is to understand that mobile is a social medium and any advertising must reflect that if it is to succeed.
Add Your Comments
Top Trending Articles
Receive Our Emails
Get helpful SEM tips, news and advice in your inbox!
- Digital Magazine
- Online Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Top SEM Firms-remove
- Website Design
- White Papers
Most Recent Articles
- The True Story About Easy Essay Writing That the Experts Don’t Want You to Hear
- Why Everybody Is Talking About Plagiarism Free Essay and What You Should be Doing
- What You Can Do About Citation Machine – Cite 4 Me Beginning in the Next Eight Minutes
- The Little-Known Secrets to How to Calculate High School and College GPA
- Information, Stories and Examine Report Making Service
- Techniques for Best Online Writing Services Only Very Few People Know
- What are some unusual matters for cause and influence essays?
- The Assistance Dissertation Match
- An assessment of Task Composing
- What You Should Do to Find Out About 3rd Grade Book Report Sample Before You’re Left Behind