Mobile provides a rich new way of targeting and promoting products via paid search. There are many possibilities for brand awareness and calls to action, but it is vital to remember that mobile users are not motivated by the same factors as those using desktop search. More often than not, boredom drives users to conduct a mobile search. Consequently, careful thought must be put into the creative text. Moreover, a strong keyword sales program is necessary, as users on mobile are not always looking for answers, as they may be when at their desktop. Mobile users are looking for fun, credibility, amusement, and entertainment. The trick is to understand that mobile is a social medium and any advertising must reflect that if it is to succeed.
Add Your Comments
Top Trending Articles
Receive Our Emails
Get helpful SEM tips, news and advice in your inbox!
- Digital Magazine
- Online Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Top SEM Firms-remove
- Website Design
- White Papers
Most Recent Articles
- A mystery citation facts – Cite it for me
- Who’s Concerned About Research Paper on Arthritis and Why You Should Pay Attention
- What Does Persuasive Essay Topics Mean?
- What You Don’t Know About How to Write an Inquiry Essay
- One of the Most Overlooked Systems for How to Write a Persuasive Essay for Kids
- Where to Find 500 Word Essay How Many Pages
- All About How Do You Say Essay in Spanish
- New Ideas Into How Long Should an Essay Be for High School Never Before Revealed
- A Deadly Mistake Uncovered on How to Write a Literacy Narrative Essay and How to Avoid It
- One of the Most Overlooked Options for How Many Pages Is 1500 Words Double Spaced Essay