It shouldn’t be a surprise to learn that eBay is planning to begin offering sponsored ads to websites, but most people have been concentrating on continuing rumors that “yes, they will” or “no, they won’t” partner with one of the search properties. Hello? eBay’s gonna do it themselves, or at least give it a shot. Of course, all they really have to offer potential advertisers are links to auctions. A website will have to be careful in their keyword selection to bid for links to auctions that complement their content, not compete with them, just as they do for more standard PPC ads. I just hope they find a way to deal with the weird/funny auctions that are becoming so popular on eBay. I’m not sure I’d like to see an ad for an auction for “Bill Shatner’s old toupee” (apologies to Weird Al Yankovic for the out-of-context quote) on Vidal Sasson’s website – would you?
Add Your Comments
Top Trending Articles
Receive Our Emails
Get helpful SEM tips, news and advice in your inbox!
- Digital Magazine
- Online Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Top SEM Firms-remove
- Website Design
- White Papers
Most Recent Articles
- Ways to get a recent dissertation topic on behavioral finance?
- The way to produce an essay on nursing management | Nursing?
- Get the Scoop on Cheap Essay Service Before You’re Too Late
- What to anticipate From Studies Papers Essays?
- The Leaked Technique to school Software Essay Illustrations Uncovered
- The many benefits of Basic research Pieces of paper Acquire
- Why No One Is Going over Scientific studies Papers Essays and What you must Do Immediately To Fix It
- Study Paper Essays Are Big fun for all
- What to expect From Grasp Diploma Dissertation?
- The Most Recognized Issue You Will Need To Call for Groundwork Old fashioned paper Essays