It shouldn’t be a surprise to learn that eBay is planning to begin offering sponsored ads to websites, but most people have been concentrating on continuing rumors that “yes, they will” or “no, they won’t” partner with one of the search properties. Hello? eBay’s gonna do it themselves, or at least give it a shot. Of course, all they really have to offer potential advertisers are links to auctions. A website will have to be careful in their keyword selection to bid for links to auctions that complement their content, not compete with them, just as they do for more standard PPC ads. I just hope they find a way to deal with the weird/funny auctions that are becoming so popular on eBay. I’m not sure I’d like to see an ad for an auction for “Bill Shatner’s old toupee” (apologies to Weird Al Yankovic for the out-of-context quote) on Vidal Sasson’s website – would you?
Add Your Comments
Top Trending Articles
Receive Our Emails
Get helpful SEM tips, news and advice in your inbox!
- Digital Magazine
- Online Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Top SEM Firms-remove
- Website Design
- White Papers
Most Recent Articles
- Lots of Great Ideas For Being a Good Via the internet Electronic devices Reseller
- Lots of Great Ideas Designed for Learning to be a Successful On the web Consumer electronics Reseller
- A whole lot Ideas Just for Being a Good On the web Technology Reseller
- A whole lot Ideas With regards to Being a Good Internet Electronics Reseller
- Lots of Great Ideas To get To become Effective Online Gadgets Reseller
- Como criar um design de site notável para este seu público
- Horses Racing Gambling on From Bill Hill
- What Is The Difference Among VPN And IP VPN?
- Is undoubtedly Your Computer system Software Attacked?
- In what way to choose the splendid Electronic Data Rooms and to save a budget