Here are five of this week’s most interesting and informative articles:
1. Manage Upgraded Sitelinks in the New Version of AdWords Editor - On August 13, Google released the new AdWords Editor which allows more management options for the use of sitelinks in Enhanced Campaigns.
2. The Verdict on 10 Common Link Building Tactics - Sky Rocket breaks down some of the most popular link building techniques and offers advice on how they can help your campaigns.
3. Your Facebook Post’s Lifespan May Be Shorter Than You Think, 50% Of Post Reach Is Achieved In 30 Minutes- Marketing Land investigates a study by WiseMetrics to discover how long a Facebook Post takes to achieve it’s goals, affecting it’s visibility timeline.
4. Content Curation Benefits and Best Practices- ClickZ lends advice on the benefits of content curation as well as some best practices for integrating the process into your marketing portfolio.
5. How and When to Use 301 Redirects vs. Canonical- Search Engine Watch fleshes out the difference between 301 Redirects and Canonical, as well as when it is best to use each.
Enjoy the weekend!
Image: Friday – Original Billboard Image from Shutterstock