Here is this week’s round up of the five most interesting and informative industry articles:
1. 4 Google Changes That Could Impact Your Holiday ROI- Search Engine Watch describes four changes from Google that every marketer should know about when developing their holiday campaign strategies.
2. Why You Shouldn’t Optimize for Quality Score- Unbounce gives insight into what metrics a marketer should really concentrate on more than Google Quality Score — ROI and profit — as well as some suggestions for improving profit.
3. Google Provides FAQ About Authorship, From Blocking To No Mascots- Search Engine Land speaks to Google’s FAQ on Authorship and discusses what their answers really mean to the average marketer.
4. 50+ More Things Every Link builder Should Know- Julie Joyce updates her original link building advice from a year ago, taking into account the enormous changes that have taken place in link building dos and don’ts over that time.
5. 8 Steps To Create A User Friendly Website- Position 2 runs through some best practices for optimizing your website, concentrating on being user-friendly.
Enjoy the weekend!
Image: Friday Handed To You — Original Billboard Image from Shutterstock