Here are some of this week’s most interesting and important news items and articles from around the web concerning online marketing:
1. AdWords Enhanced Campaigns: Google Announces Big Changes to Mobile Ad Campaign Management — WordStream has a great summary and explanation of the changes to AdWords campaigns that Google announced this week.
2. 7 Incredible Web Design, Branding, Digital Marketing Experiences — Looking for inspiration? As Google’s Digital Marketing Evangelist, what Avinash likes is certainly worth paying attention to, and the points he makes about these seven sites are full of tips that you can apply to your own website.
3. How I Grew Quick Sprout From 121,311 to 244,923 Readers in 30 Days — Neil Patel is another powerhouse (he co-founded Crazy Egg and Kissmetrics) who always has interesting stories to tell, not the least of which is this one, where the title says it all.
4. 9 Consumer Social Media Trends That Could Impact Marketers — Social Media Examiner has put together a nice piece with recent evidence of social media happenings that you should know about and take into account when planning for future marketing efforts.
5. 3 Quick & Easy Link Fixes Many Websites Still Overlook — Search Engine Land came up with a good reminder post about linking this week. Complete with examples and detailed explanations, it’s a good review that might even reveal a problem that you didn’t even know existed with your website.
Image: TGIF by Shutterstock