Here are five of this week’s most interesting and informative articles from the world of search engine marketing:
1. Google Confirms Panda Update Is Rolling Out: This One Is More “Finely Targeted” — SearchEngineLand confirms that we are undergoing another Panda update.
2. Ad Revenue Slides As Yahoo Pins Future On Mobile — ClickZ sums up Yahoo’s situation with ad revenue and CEO Marissa Mayer’s plans for rescue. Profit is up, but Yahoo is counting on recent acquisitions like Tumblr and Admovate, a mobile ad tech startup, to turn the situation around in the coming months.
3. Google Testing SERP With Up To 16 PLA Listings – The RKG Blog shows a SERP alteration that appears to be at least in the testing phase — the addition of up to 16 Product Listing Ads for searches that clearly target products. If you sell products and haven’t explored PLAs, you might want to look at the option.
4. What I Learned At #Mozcon 2013 — If you didn’t make it to Mozcon, BuzzStream has an excellent summary of the top discussion items. Highly suggested.
5. SEO Link Building Interview Round-Up – PageOnePower has put together an awesome collection of interviews with link building experts and blog posts and articles on link building tactics. Some old and some new, but overall a great place to find out what the best in the business say about link building.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!
Image: TGIF by Shutterstock