Here are five of the most interesting and newsworthy items for the week of June 4-8, 2012.
1. Making Sense of Key Pinterest Metrics And Analytics Tools – Gabe Donnini over at Marketing Land has a really nice breakdown of some excellent tools for analyzing your Pinterest account(s).
2. Website Content Meets the Penguin Gold Standard — a nice summary by Ben Kemp at SiteProNews on what consitutes “bad” and “good” content, both in general and according to Google post-Penguin.
3. Google Analytics Custom Reports: Paid Search Campaigns Analysis — Avinash tells all and reveals how to set up a custom report to compare your paid search and organic search traffic in Google Analytics.
4. Update to the recent ad rotation change — Google announces an increase in the ad rotation to 90 days in response to petition, as well as test of an opt-out on the AdWords blog.
5. 165 PPC Tips, Tricks and Tools (updated) — Jeff Allen at PPC Hero updates their list of pay-per-click tips, tricks, and tools. A great resource for both novices and experienced PPCers.