Here are five of this week’s most interesting and important news stories and articles about online marketing.
1. #HashtagsIn2013: A Hashtag How-To for Businesses – With the news that Facebook will be introducing the use of hashtags before too long, it’s even more important that you understand how to use them to your best advantage, and this article on Social Media Today will help set the stage for you.
2. 2 Foolproof Methods for Getting Content Marketing Buy-In — Having trouble getting everyone on board with content marketing? Content Marketing Institute has ideas for you.
3. 7 Reasons to Consider Responsive Design for Your Company’s Next Generation Website — Marketing Prof has this report available for free right now.
4. Announcing the Just-Discovered Links Report – SEOmoz has a new way to look at links — those that have just been created a few hours ago via Open Site Explorer. Tool is in beta.
5. The Short Cutts — More than 425 videos dealing with search-related questions about Google from Matt Cutts, each bearing a caption that condenses the message to a short phrase or even a yes/no response. Good place to bookmark and even has a search feature!
Image: TGIF by Shutterstock