Here are five of the week’s most interesting and informative news items:
1. A Better Way To Buy Display — if you have ever found it confusing to buy display ads on the Google Display Network, you’ll welcome this change, announced by Google, that separates that process out from the search interface.
2. Great Ideas For PPC and SEO Collaboration — the title says it all. Thanks to PPC Associates for these tips.
3. The Golden Triad Of Search Marketing: How To Leverage It For Massive Success — Trond Lyngbo writes at Search Engine Land about the Social, Local, Mobile triad and how you can use the synergy of the three to your best advantage.
4. LinkedIn Up, Twitter Down for Small Business Owners — Marketing Pilgrim’s Cynthia Boris provides highlights from the recent AT&T’s Small Business Technology Poll which has some very intriguing stats that small business owners should pay attention to.
5. Building Awesome Relationships For Links, Likes, and Love — featured on SEOMoz, this article by Ed Fry has some innovative ideas for relationship building, which is after all, the foundation of achieving success with your online endeavors.