Here are five of this week’s most informative and interesting news items.
1. Cyber Monday Traffic, Mobile & Ad Spend Reach Record Highs — Miranda Miller at ClickZ catches us up on the initial details of the effectiveness of this year’s Cyber Monday, pulling together data from a few different reporting entities.
2. Update: Google AdWords Management, Reporting Tools Restored in Raven — if you are a user of Raven Tools or SEOmoz tools, you’ll have noticed a disruption this week in their tools that rely on the Google API. Raven now reports that their access has been restored and provides details on what happened.
3. A free month of advertising from AdWords Express – Google’s AdWords blog announced a special deal for new users of the AdWords Express program that is definitely worth looking into. Offer expires December 16th.
4. 3 Tools to Simplify Your Social Media Marketing — Ian Cleary at Social Media Marketing has another informative post with details on three different social media marketing tools, including a nice one for Pinterest.
5. What Search Marketers Need to Know about Google’s Impression Share Makeover — Marin Software breaks down the significance of Google’s recent announcement on upcoming impression share algorithm changes.
Image: Happy Friday by Shutterstock