Here are five of this week’s most interesting and important post and articles from across the world of online marketing:
1. A�Twitter Cofounder Evan Williams A Billionaire After 12% Stake In Company Is Revealed — With the Twitter IPO soon to be a reality, the expected valuation means that cofounder Williams is a very rich man. This Forbes article has details about him and other stakeholders.
2. A�Link Building 101: Competitor Analysis — Search Engine Watch has a nice how-to for those starting the competitor analysis portion of link building or wanting a refresher.
3. A�How to Streamline Time-Consuming White-Hat SEO TechniquesA�– Search Engine Guide provides some really nice analysis of white-hat SEO techniques like guest blogging and infographics that are easier than one might think.
4. A�Warning: Ignore These 3 Core Geo-Targeting Aspects At Your Own Risk — ClickZ covers three essential PPC tactics relating to geo-targeting that you must not ignore if you want to succeed in the competitive world of paid search.
5. A�6 Amazing Social Productivity Tools — Jeff Bullas identified six of the best tools available to help you handle your social media needs. Whether your business is large or small, there is something here for everyone.
Image: A�Friday – Original Billboard Image from Shutterstock