1. Google’s Disavow Tool: Take A Deep Breath — big news this week is that Google has developed a tool to allow webmasters to indicate bad links. Check out Dr. Pete’s assessment on SEOmoz for details and instructions on how to use it.
2. Top Ten Best Web Analytics Resources — Anna Lewis at the Koozai blog has a nice piece with her take on the top 10 analytics resources. Well worth looking at if you are feeling limited by your current go-tos.
3. An Interview with an EX-Member of Matt Cutts’s Search Quality team! — James Norquay’s blog has a very interesting interview with someone who worked for 3 years on Google’s spam team, which gives details of what’s most important to pay attention to.
4. Just One Thing — With the holiday shopping season soon upon us, Bryan Eisenberg reminds us of the “one thing” we must all pay attention to in order to increase our chance of success in selling online.
5. Measure Your Success: Call Reporting Now Available in AdWords Express — if you use AdWords Express, be sure to take a look at this Google blog post to find out how to take advantage of call reporting.
Image: TGIF by Shutterstock