Here are this week’s most interesting and informative articles and posts:
1. A�Google to Encrypt ALL Keyword Searches: Say Goodbye to Keyword Data – It’s finally happened. All keyword data from organic search will disappear from analytics. Some reaction from HubSpot on this.
2. A�Google Hummingbird and What It Means to YouA�–A�If the demise of keyword data wasna��t enough from Google for one week, Amanda DiSilvestro of HigherVisibility has an analysis of the Hummingbird update announcement and its significance.
3. A�The First Existential Threat to SEOA�–A�Rand Fishkin examines the recent challenges to SEO and provides his thoughts on the future.
4. A�Is Adaptive Web Design Or RESS Better Than Responsive Design For SEO? – Bryson Meunier discusses the differences in these terms and gives his opinion on the suitability of each.
5. A�This Is What Plugged-In Sources Think Of Today’s $800 Million PayPal AcquisitionA�–A�Business Insider has the details of Paypal moving big into mobile payments with their acquisition of Braintreee today.
Have a great weekend!
Image:A�FridayA�a�� Original Billboard Image from Shutterstock