Here are this week’s most interesting and informative articles and posts:
1. Google to Encrypt ALL Keyword Searches: Say Goodbye to Keyword Data – It’s finally happened. All keyword data from organic search will disappear from analytics. Some reaction from HubSpot on this.
2. Google Hummingbird and What It Means to You – If the demise of keyword data wasn’t enough from Google for one week, Amanda DiSilvestro of HigherVisibility has an analysis of the Hummingbird update announcement and its significance.
3. The First Existential Threat to SEO – Rand Fishkin examines the recent challenges to SEO and provides his thoughts on the future.
4. Is Adaptive Web Design Or RESS Better Than Responsive Design For SEO? – Bryson Meunier discusses the differences in these terms and gives his opinion on the suitability of each.
5. This Is What Plugged-In Sources Think Of Today’s $800 Million PayPal Acquisition – Business Insider has the details of Paypal moving big into mobile payments with their acquisition of Braintreee today.
Have a great weekend!
Image: Friday – Original Billboard Image from Shutterstock