Here are five of the most interesting and/or informative posts and articles that I discovered this week:
1. 40 Tips & Tricks To Help Improve Your Google+ Experience — SimplyZesty has a really valuable list of Google+-related items for both business and personal use, including some about integrating with other services.
2. Why You Should Use the New Google Remarketing Code — Search Engine Watch has a detailed analysis of the recently announced remarketing code changes at Google.
3. Free Template: How to Easily Create Infographics in PowerPoint — HubSpot has a great resource with a step-by-step guide and template for creating your own infographics. Well worth a look!
4. Watch Out Google — Facebook’s Social Search Is Coming — Gigaom has a nice analysis of the notion that Facebook could be on the verge of morphing into a search engine.
5. Psychographics Deconstructed: What We Look Like to Facebook Marketers — Marty Weintraub writes at SEOmoz (including a very personal infographic!) sharing how psychographics affects marketing. BTW, Marty authored an article in our Fall magazine issue on multichannel psychographic layers (subscribe to get access to the digital issue if you missed the print version).
Did you know that we publish a print & digital magazine? A subscription includes access to all premium content on our site and is now 25% off the list price. More information and subscribe using Coupon Code SMS2012P to save 25% off the regular price of $34.99/year ($5 extra for international). Digital-only subscriptions (regular $29.99) also available at the reduced rate.
Image: TGIF by Shutterstock