Here are five of the most interesting and/or informative posts and articles that I discovered this week:
1. 40 Tips & Tricks To Help Improve Your Google+ Experience — SimplyZesty has a really valuable list of Google+-related items for both business and personal use, including some about integrating with other services.
2. Why You Should Use the New Google Remarketing Code — Search Engine Watch has a detailed analysis of the recently announced remarketing code changes at Google.
3. Free Template: How to Easily Create Infographics in PowerPoint — HubSpot has a great resource with a step-by-step guide and template for creating your own infographics. Well worth a look!
4. Watch Out Google — Facebook’s Social Search Is Coming — Gigaom has a nice analysis of the notion that Facebook could be on the verge of morphing into a search engine.
5. Psychographics Deconstructed: What We Look Like to Facebook Marketers — Marty Weintraub writes at SEOmoz (including a very personal infographic!) sharing how psychographics affects marketing.
Image: TGIF by Shutterstock