Google has finally caught up with Yahoo! and launched its own Google Finance service. The front page has integrated Google News stories that have to do with the financial sector. Google Finance also features a portfolio section where the user can add any number of companies to be monitored. Once you try to search for a specific company Google Finance gives you a nice page full of financial information and even blog entries and discussions that have to do with the company. It also suggests you take a look at related companies which are also provided. Overall, the interface is as usual – nice and clean. As with most of the services Google launches, Google Finance is starting in beta.
Add Your Comments
Top Trending Articles
Receive Our Emails
Get helpful SEM tips, news and advice in your inbox!
- Digital Magazine
- Online Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Top SEM Firms-remove
- Website Design
- White Papers
Most Recent Articles
- Lots of Great Ideas For Being a Good Via the internet Electronic devices Reseller
- Lots of Great Ideas Designed for Learning to be a Successful On the web Consumer electronics Reseller
- A whole lot Ideas Just for Being a Good On the web Technology Reseller
- A whole lot Ideas With regards to Being a Good Internet Electronics Reseller
- Lots of Great Ideas To get To become Effective Online Gadgets Reseller
- Como criar um design de site notável para este seu público
- Horses Racing Gambling on From Bill Hill
- What Is The Difference Among VPN And IP VPN?
- Is undoubtedly Your Computer system Software Attacked?
- In what way to choose the splendid Electronic Data Rooms and to save a budget