Google has finally caught up with Yahoo! and launched its own Google Finance service. The front page has integrated Google News stories that have to do with the financial sector. Google Finance also features a portfolio section where the user can add any number of companies to be monitored. Once you try to search for a specific company Google Finance gives you a nice page full of financial information and even blog entries and discussions that have to do with the company. It also suggests you take a look at related companies which are also provided. Overall, the interface is as usual – nice and clean. As with most of the services Google launches, Google Finance is starting in beta.
Add Your Comments
Top Trending Articles
Receive Our Emails
Get helpful SEM tips, news and advice in your inbox!
- Digital Magazine
- Online Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Top SEM Firms-remove
- Website Design
- White Papers
Most Recent Articles
- Your Secret Online Marketing Tool: Website Feedback
- SEO Service Spammers: Combating Disinformation
- Five For Friday — November 11-15, 2013
- In Rare Form: Best Practices For Online Forms
- Five For Friday — November 4-8, 2013
- Believe It Or Not — It’s Not Too Early To Book A 2014 Conference
- Is Your Ringing Telephone An ROI Superhero?
- Five For Friday — October 28-November 1, 2013
- Late To The Party? Best Practices For Mobile Landing Pages
- Using Search To Avoid Site Abandonment