Matt Cutts Studios: Datacenter Comments Video
New to the Search Marketing Standard Blog?
Subscribe to our blog via our RSS feed and receive updates and tips.
Matt Cutts has released a new video where he discusses a few “whether updates” for Google datacenters. Some of the things covered in the video are:
- Data refreshes on June 27th, July 27th, and August 17th 2006
- Supplemental Results
- Infrastructure that improves quality and gives more accurate site: results estimates
Join the discussion on the latest update at WebmasterWorld Forums.
- Read more Video articles.
- Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for practical how-to, industry stats and expert advice.
- All articles are available for republishing as long as you provide a link back to the original article.
About the Author
Andrey Milyan (312 Posts)
Andrey Milyan was the first editor-in-chief of Search Marketing Standard, the leading print publication covering the search marketing industry. He has been following and reporting on industry developments for over 5 years.