It seems like the guys at MSN Search figured Yahoo! made a smart move by offering discounts to their “searchers” so now MSN Search is giving away free prizes for using their search engine. Sad…we all know that Yahoo and especially MSN Search are losing the battle for search industry domination to Google but these latest moves to superficially increase the number of searches will not reflect well on the advertisers. More information as well as the rules can be found here.
Add Your Comments
Top Trending Articles
Receive Our Emails
Get helpful SEM tips, news and advice in your inbox!
- Digital Magazine
- Online Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Top SEM Firms-remove
- Website Design
- White Papers
Most Recent Articles
- Your Secret Online Marketing Tool: Website Feedback
- SEO Service Spammers: Combating Disinformation
- Five For Friday — November 11-15, 2013
- In Rare Form: Best Practices For Online Forms
- Five For Friday — November 4-8, 2013
- Believe It Or Not — It’s Not Too Early To Book A 2014 Conference
- Is Your Ringing Telephone An ROI Superhero?
- Five For Friday — October 28-November 1, 2013
- Late To The Party? Best Practices For Mobile Landing Pages
- Using Search To Avoid Site Abandonment