Over the last couple of days, Google has added a few new features to its AdSense service. One of the new features is the text link referral. Unfortunately, the text is not customizable, but webmasters will be able to customize the font. Another new feature is the site-flavored search. This feature provides search results tailored to your website’s topic by learning more about your website and your visitors’ search behavior over time. The AdSense team has also added two new image ad sizes: the Square (250 X 250) and Large Rectangle (336 X 280). More about AdSense image ads can be found here.
Add Your Comments
Top Trending Articles
Receive Our Emails
Get helpful SEM tips, news and advice in your inbox!
- Digital Magazine
- Online Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Top SEM Firms-remove
- Website Design
- White Papers
Most Recent Articles
- Crowdreviews: Today’s Word of Mouth
- Your Secret Online Marketing Tool: Website Feedback
- SEO Service Spammers: Combating Disinformation
- Five For Friday — November 11-15, 2013
- In Rare Form: Best Practices For Online Forms
- Five For Friday — November 4-8, 2013
- Believe It Or Not — It’s Not Too Early To Book A 2014 Conference
- Is Your Ringing Telephone An ROI Superhero?
- Five For Friday — October 28-November 1, 2013
- Late To The Party? Best Practices For Mobile Landing Pages