Thanks to Kenshoo for the following infographic that calls out five of the most significant findings of their recent 2011 Online Retail Holiday Report. With the report revealing that the total retail online sales revenue driven by search advertising increased 22% year over year, it’s possible that this will be a banner year for fourth quarter sales.
Add Your Comments
Top Trending Articles
Receive Our Emails
Get helpful SEM tips, news and advice in your inbox!
- Digital Magazine
- Online Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Top SEM Firms-remove
- Website Design
- White Papers
Most Recent Articles
- Your Secret Online Marketing Tool: Website Feedback
- SEO Service Spammers: Combating Disinformation
- Five For Friday — November 11-15, 2013
- In Rare Form: Best Practices For Online Forms
- Five For Friday — November 4-8, 2013
- Believe It Or Not — It’s Not Too Early To Book A 2014 Conference
- Is Your Ringing Telephone An ROI Superhero?
- Five For Friday — October 28-November 1, 2013
- Late To The Party? Best Practices For Mobile Landing Pages
- Using Search To Avoid Site Abandonment