We knew it would finally come to this, but it doesn’t make it any less of a strange statistic to be contemplating. In July, comScore’s reports show that Google’s share of online searches in the United States declined 1% from June – stopping the 11-month streak of Google consistently making gains in online search. This doesn’t signify the end of the world as we know it – Google still leads the July online search share with 43.7%, followed by Yahoo! at 28.8%, Microsoft at 12.8%, then Time-Warner/AOL at 5.9% and the Ask network at 5.4%. Searches online reached an astonishing 6.3 billion number in July.
Add Your Comments
Top Trending Articles
Receive Our Emails
Get helpful SEM tips, news and advice in your inbox!
- Digital Magazine
- Online Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Top SEM Firms-remove
- Website Design
- White Papers
Most Recent Articles
- Lots of Great Ideas For Being a Good Via the internet Electronic devices Reseller
- Lots of Great Ideas Designed for Learning to be a Successful On the web Consumer electronics Reseller
- A whole lot Ideas Just for Being a Good On the web Technology Reseller
- A whole lot Ideas With regards to Being a Good Internet Electronics Reseller
- Lots of Great Ideas To get To become Effective Online Gadgets Reseller
- Como criar um design de site notável para este seu público
- Horses Racing Gambling on From Bill Hill
- What Is The Difference Among VPN And IP VPN?
- Is undoubtedly Your Computer system Software Attacked?
- In what way to choose the splendid Electronic Data Rooms and to save a budget