We knew it would finally come buy viagra cheap zyban to this, but it doesn’t make it any less of a strange statistic to be contemplating. In July, comScore’s reports show that Google’s share of online searches in the United States declined 1% from June – stopping the 11-month streak of Google consistently making gains in online search. This doesn’t signify the end of the world as we know it – Google still leads the July online search share with 43.7%, followed by Yahoo! at 28.8%, Microsoft at 12.8%, then Time-Warner/AOL at 5.9% and the Ask network at 5.4%. Searches online reached an astonishing 6.3 billion number in July.
Add Your Comments
Top Trending Articles
Receive Our Emails
Get helpful SEM tips, news and advice in your inbox!
- Digital Magazine
- Online Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Top SEM Firms-remove
- Website Design
- White Papers
Most Recent Articles
- Das Leben Nach Dem Korrekturlesen Preise
- Cardstock Creating Provider from the Serious Skilled Authors
- Individuals who want to go to university or college in another country
- What to Expect From Best Buy Pc Support?
- Lifespan Immediately after Jot down My Unique Document
- How can a single create effective essays within just 10-15 minutes?
- The Definition Of Old fashioned paper Proofreading Diaries
- Character Analysis of Mrs. Wright inside “Trifles,” by simply Myra Glaspell Essay
- The In-Crowd Won’t Inform You About Assist Formulating Essay Report
- The Downside Risk of School Assignment Authors That No One Is Talking About