As you’ve probably noticed by now, we have a new look. In fact, we have a whole lot more than just a new look. We tried to make our site as easy to use as possible but as any new interface, it might be confusing at first. Here are a few things you should know:
- We’ve added a few new section, including Jobs real pfiefer viagra . , SEM Firms, and SEM Events (conferences, seminars, etc.).
- Information on the site is now organized into categories; we call them topics. You can select a topic in the left navigation menu. For more information about each topic, click here.
- Each topic includes a few of the latest posts from the blog (on that topic) and a few related articles. For more blog posts and/or more articles on a specific topic, click “more posts” or “more articles” at the bottom of each section.
- If you need to print out the post/article, there is a print button at the end of each entry.
- Bookmarking an entry with your favorite service has never been easier. Each entry now features easy access to del.ici.ous, digg, Furl, Yahoo MyWeb and others.
- We are also employing keyword tags to bring you related posts and articles for each entry. This system is still in the process of being perfected so bare with us.
- You can now subscribe to receive comment notifications. We’ve seen people ask a question or make a comment and then never come back to read the replies. cheap zyban If you would like to receive new comment notifications for a specific blog post, simply check the box labeled “Notify me of followup comments via e-mail” when posting a comment. You can easily unsubscribe at any time.
As always, any feedback, comments and/or suggestions are very much appreciated. If you notice a bug, please report it here (comments) or via contact us page.