After my lunch with Seth Godin, I was able to catch the second half of the Universal Search panel, featuring John Battelle, James Lamberti, Lyndsay Menzies and Jack Menzel from Google. Battelle and Menzel dominated the event with spirited discussion about the impact of Universal Search on consumers, let alone Google’s stock price. For example, Battelle mentioned Damon Wayans new Way Out TV station on YouTube, and how he’s been guaranteed 60 million visitors from home page visibility. Battelle asked if that would help him appear in search results, to which Menzel replied “I have no knowledge…” Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to catch everything, but it appeared to be an entertaining and informative panel.
Add Your Comments
Top Trending Articles
Receive Our Emails
Get helpful SEM tips, news and advice in your inbox!
- Digital Magazine
- Online Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Top SEM Firms-remove
- Website Design
- White Papers
Most Recent Articles
- Crowdreviews: Today’s Word of Mouth
- Your Secret Online Marketing Tool: Website Feedback
- SEO Service Spammers: Combating Disinformation
- Five For Friday — November 11-15, 2013
- In Rare Form: Best Practices For Online Forms
- Five For Friday — November 4-8, 2013
- Believe It Or Not — It’s Not Too Early To Book A 2014 Conference
- Is Your Ringing Telephone An ROI Superhero?
- Five For Friday — October 28-November 1, 2013
- Late To The Party? Best Practices For Mobile Landing Pages