After my lunch with Seth Godin, I was able to catch the second half of the Universal Search panel, featuring John Battelle, James Lamberti, Lyndsay Menzies and Jack Menzel from Google. Battelle and Menzel dominated the event with spirited discussion about the impact of Universal Search on consumers, let alone Googlea��s stock price. For example, Battelle mentioned Damon Wayans new Way Out TV station on YouTube, and how hea��s been guaranteed 60 million visitors from home page visibility. Battelle asked if that would help him appear in search results, to which Menzel replied a�?I have no knowledgea��a�? Unfortunately, I wasna��t able to catch everything, but it appeared to be an entertaining and informative panel.
Add Your Comments
Top Trending Articles
Receive Our Emails
Get helpful SEM tips, news and advice in your inbox!
- Digital Magazine
- Online Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Top SEM Firms-remove
- Website Design
- White Papers
Most Recent Articles
- Das Leben Nach Dem Korrekturlesen Preise
- Cardstock Creating Provider from the Serious Skilled Authors
- Individuals who want to go to university or college in another country
- What to Expect From Best Buy Pc Support?
- Lifespan Immediately after Jot down My Unique Document
- How can a single create effective essays within just 10-15 minutes?
- The Definition Of Old fashioned paper Proofreading Diaries
- Character Analysis of Mrs. Wright inside “Trifles,” by simply Myra Glaspell Essay
- The In-Crowd Won’t Inform You About Assist Formulating Essay Report
- The Downside Risk of School Assignment Authors That No One Is Talking About