When it comes to SEO, blogging is a very basic and understandable strategy for any company to Viagra Professional cheap get on board with. Whether it is handled internally by someone in a PR, retention, or corporate communications role, or by an outside agency, the initial pitch for starting a blog in regards to SEO is to help gain relative and quality links. And we all know that acquiring links is one of the cornerstones to a successful page rank. According to a recent survey by TopRank, 54% of search marketers see a measurable lift in page rank within the first three months of a blogging campaign.
But all of this aside, there are numerous other benefits to starting and maintaining blog sites. With budgets tight these days, getting ancillary marketing campaigns like a blog site up and running can be difficult to push through. Here are my Super cheap baclofen 7 other reasons every company should have some presence in the blog world.
- Promoting your products and services from an expert, insider, credible, and authentic point of view.
- Establish authority in the marketplace. Your competitors are blogging, and if they are not, they will be soon.
- Show a human side to your business. Make your blogs personal and relatable. People are loyal to companies that are transparent and real.
- Communicate back with customers to prove even after a purchase has been made that you are still providing superior service.
- Blogs blend well with other social media efforts. Traffic gained from sites like Digg and Twitter as a result of your blog posts is extremely relevant and valuable.
- Blogs can help with long tail search term rankings. You may discover keyword phrases that you rank well for that you would have never researched otherwise.
- Quality blogging can lead to an acceptance onto other blog, email, and newsletter sites within your industry.
No CMO should turn their back on blogging even with every marketing dollar being scrutinized these days. While ROI seems to be in the driver seat for most marketing buy malegra campaigns, companies need to make sure to find ways to promote themselves in a social setting. Blogging has proven itself to be beneficial for SEO links but these Super 7 other reasons to blog are appealing on a whole other level.