It’s already Q4, with the holiday selling season due to start before too long. Plans for holiday marketing should already be in place and ready to go. Time to take a breather and consider some of the top articles of the past six months that we have featured on Search Marketing Standard. We’ve chosen the most popular post from each month, and they cover an impressive range of topics, full of useful advice and food for thought. If you haven’t read them in the past, Viagra Jelly without prescription buy levitra or just want to revisit them, take a look and add thoughts in the comments.
1. April 2013 — Does eBaya��s Research Reflect The Effectiveness Of Paid Search? by Matthew Capala
2. A�May 2013 –A�Are You Making These Common Mobile Web Mistakes? by Rebecca Appleton
3. A�June 2013 –A�SEO Tips From The Trenches: Website Relaunch byA�Joe Griffin
5. A�August 2013 –A�The Search CTR Equation: Paid + Organic = Max ROI by Gideon Rubin
6. A�September 2013 –A�Are Tablets Taking Over The Online Ad Marketplace? Priligy without prescription noroxin. Red Viagra cheap By SMS Staff
Image: A�Woman Celebrating WinA�– Original Billboard Image from Shutterstock