The upcoming Summer 2011 issue of Search Marketing Standard is going to be something special for a number of reasons, starting with the very first page you see. Rand Fishkin will be on the cover, since he is our interview subject for this issue. It’s a very appropriate choice, since Rand’s SEOmoz property has developed some of the most valuable tools any search engine marketer worth their salt is certain to keep on hand.
The theme for this issue in general is tools — if it will help you in search marketing, you’re likely to find it referenced somewhere in this issue. Leading practitioners in different areas of online marketing have come together and contributed articles about tools specific to their field, ranging from a discussion of the strategy of keyword research tool use to open-source shopping cart plug-ins.
Just some of the outstanding selections include:
- The 8 Stages of a Link Building Campaign (+ 40 Free Tools For Total SERP Domination)
- Bringing PPC Success One Click Closer With Keyword Research Tools
- Case Study — Making The Transition To A PPC Management Platform
- Strategizing Social Media: Tools We Like And Follow
- Small Business Resource For Selling on the Internet — a 16 page removable insert of providers in search, social, ecommerce, and affiliate marketing PLUS advice on choosing a provider.
There’s only a short window of time left to subscribe and receive the Summer issue. Subscriptions must be paid for by May 31st to ensure inclusion in the mailing list for this issue.
For more details, visit our Magazine area or go directly to the checkout page*. Pricing starts at $34.99 for 1 Year US Print/Digital subscription. Multiple year subscriptions are available. Choose the type of subscription (print/digital OR digital only), the length of term, and pricing details will appear to the right. International addresses will have additional shipping charges added later in the process.
Subscriptions also include access to all our premium online materials.
*Note that you need to create an account as part of the subscription process