Just saw this report at SearchEngineWatch. Apparently, the University of Connecticut conducted a study measuring people’s opinion about search engines permanently storing their search behaviors. 60% of 800 search engine users surveyed were opposed to the idea. 30% are in favor of the government monitoring search data. generic fluoxetine Only 13% of the public feel confident that the search behavior collected by Internet companies will remain private. The study was conducted in response to recent request for search data from the US government. The complete study can be found Red Viagra purchase here Antabuse without prescription .
Add Your Comments
Top Trending Articles
Receive Our Emails
Get helpful SEM tips, news and advice in your inbox!
- Digital Magazine
- Online Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Media
- Top SEM Firms-remove
- Website Design
- White Papers
Most Recent Articles
- A mystery citation facts – Cite it for me
- Who’s Concerned About Research Paper on Arthritis and Why You Should Pay Attention
- What Does Persuasive Essay Topics Mean?
- What You Don’t Know About How to Write an Inquiry Essay
- One of the Most Overlooked Systems for How to Write a Persuasive Essay for Kids
- Where to Find 500 Word Essay How Many Pages
- All About How Do You Say Essay in Spanish
- New Ideas Into How Long Should an Essay Be for High School Never Before Revealed
- A Deadly Mistake Uncovered on How to Write a Literacy Narrative Essay and How to Avoid It
- One of the Most Overlooked Options for How Many Pages Is 1500 Words Double Spaced Essay